ENTER THIS COMPETITION TO WIN A £50 AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER
To enter please follow the instructions posted from time to time on http://www.downhamabbey.wordpress.com, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, WordPress, or in any other relevant media. These may differ from time to time and on different platforms. OR JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE.
Downham Abbey: Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight 30th December 2012. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize, if relevant.
- To enter simply fill in the details required on any of our Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, website, printed or email communications whatever they may be.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on the 15th January 2013. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a £50 voucher from Amazon.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 30th January 2013. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is http://www.ppppp.org.uk.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.